[Technology 973] T4

Burkett, Barry Barry.Burkett at Franklin.kyschools.us
Mon Apr 30 17:33:59 EDT 2007

David et al:

My boss forwarded me this video and I have been checking out the site.
I find it intriguing that this is growing out of a shool district. Does
anyone know of other school districts that are making drastic steps
towards using technology in the classroom, district wide?

http://t4.jordan.k12.ut.us/t4/content/view/221/35/