[Technology 979] Re: INTERNET UNIVERSE FOR STRUGGLING READERS

Mary Jo Meade limber.pine at earthlink.net
Tue May 1 13:30:13 EDT 2007

Hi Maureen...

I have considered offering excerpts from related books, fiction and
nonfiction, with readings packages This would allow students to "test
drive" additional materials on the same subject. Among the project's
collaborators is a group of teen librarians, who will suggest materials
for further reading. An excerpt from "Out of the Dust" by Karen Hesse
would be great with a readings package on the Dust Bowl, etc.

mj