[Technology 981] STILL MORE ON ALTERNATIVE LENS!

Mary Jo Meade limber.pine at earthlink.net
Tue May 1 14:17:21 EDT 2007

Hi, all...

Comments please!!!

Material from Alternative Lens will be delivered online, but also by
content in newsprint readers. Attached is a pdf that shows pages from
the WINGS reader, which I developed for middle school ELLs. AltLens
material could be delivered in this 11 x 17-inch newsprint format or in
a larger, broadsheet format, which would allow for longer stories, more
stories and more art. Students get to KEEP these readers.

These print materials would be delivered at cost. The 11 x 17 format
seen in this pdf can be printed for about 5 cents a copy.