[Technology 1001] FW: National Teacher Certification Standards Survey - please participate

Mariann Fedele MariannF at lacnyc.org
Fri May 11 11:12:42 EDT 2007

Dear tech list Colleagues,

The below request to participate in a survey related to Adult Ed.
Teaching certification was sent to me. I thought some of you may be
interested in weighing in.

Regards,

Mariann

Mariann Fedele

Associate Director,

NYC Regional Adult Education Network

Literacy Assistance Center

Moderator,
NIFL Technology and Literacy Discussion List
32 Broadway 10th Floor
New York, New York 10004
212-803-3325
mariannf at lacnyc.org
www.lacnyc.org

________________________________

Dear Colleagues,

We are investigating nationally teacher certification standards in the
field of Adult Education through a research grant funded by the Florida
Department of Education, Adult Education State Leadership grant. We have
developed a brief on-line survey to solicit opinions about adult
education certification standards. Please take a few moments to complete
our survey? It should only take 5 to 10 minutes to complete.

In order to provide as many adult education leaders as possible the
opportunity to respond to this survey, I hope you are willing to forward
this e-mail to your colleagues in the field. Individuals need only click
on this link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=135473652940

to be taken to the survey website.

If this link does not automatically activate when you click on it, you
may copy, cut and paste it directly into your web browser address bar
and hit "enter" to take you directly to the on-line survey.

Individual responses to this survey are anonymous and individual
programs will not be identified in the report of this research (only
aggregated data will be reported). Of course, participation in this
survey is completely voluntary and individuals may choose not to
participate or may cease participation at any time without penalty.

If you or your colleagues have any questions about this research, please
contact me via e-mail Susan.Earl at RSAConsulting.org or by phone (863)
529-5907. Additionally, if anyone would like a copy of the survey
results, please drop me an e-mail and I'll be happy to forward our
report.

Thanks in advance for assisting us in our efforts to add to the body of
literature for adult education and teacher certification efforts.

Sincerely,

Susan M. Alach-Earl, Principal
Research, Strategy & Analytics, LLC
4953 Southfork Drive