[Technology 1003] m-learning page updated, cell phone and literacy curriculum

David J. Rosen djrosen at comcast.net
Sun May 13 08:03:06 EDT 2007

Technology Colleagues,

I have updated the mobile learning (m-learning) resources page, on
The Literacy List, at

http://alri.org/litlist/mlearning.html

It includes information and examples from around the world about how
handhelds, i.e. mobile or cell phones, pdas and other handheld
devices -- Personal Learning Assistants (PLAs) -- are being used for
education of adults and out-of-school youth.

Please let me know if you have other resources that you suggest I add
to this page. Also, if you know of a curriculum that integrates
teaching basic literacy in English and mobile (cell) phone use,
please let me know about it. It could be for native speakers or
English Language Learners.

Thanks.

David J. Rosen
djrosen at comcast.net