[Technology 1020] Re: technological literacy question

Kelli Sandman-Hurley ksandmanhurley at sandiego.gov
Thu May 17 17:54:21 EDT 2007

The website for the Lexile Reading Framework is www.lexile.com. Let me know what you all think.

kelli

>>> MariannF at lacnyc.org 5/16/2007 2:03:42 PM >>>

Hi Kelli,Thanks for sharing this. It would be great if you could share the workshops with the list as a whole, and any of the other pieces (the blog and e-zine). I'm not familiar with the Lexile framework could you tell me a bit more? Best,Mariann Mariann FedeleDirector,NYC Regional Adult Education NetworkLiteracy Assistance CenterModerator,
NIFL Technology and Literacy Discussion List
32 Broadway 10th Floor
New York, New York 10004
212-803-3325
mariannf at lacnyc.org