[Technology 1087] Literacy*AmeriCorps Technology staff position OPEN

Tasha Marsden tasham at literacy-source.org
Mon Jun 18 15:11:41 EDT 2007

Good Day All.

We at Literacy Source are looking to get the word out about a great new
position at our community learning center in Fremont, Seattle. We are
currently recruiting for a Washington Service Corps member to coordinate
the Technology program, plan workshops, and lead classes for adult
learners who need to create standard resumes, cover letters, and
employment history forms.

For more information about the computer tutoring program, please see
http://www.literacy-source.org/computer.htm. The position description
for the "Key Connections Coordinator" is attached and can also be seen
at http://www.literacy-source.org/employment.htm.

Please note that there is an age requirement that the applicant be
between the age of 18 and 25. Please direct any questions about this
position to Briana at brianao at literacy-source.org or Tasha at
tasham at literacy-source.org.

Thank you,

Tasha Marsden
Instructional Program Coordinator
Literacy Source, Basic Skills and Technology
Phone: 206.782.2050
www.literacy-source.org <http://www.literacy-source.org/>
www.literacysource.wordpress.com
<http://www.literacysource.wordpress.com/>