[Technology 1097] Re: Your advice

Steve Quann steve_quann at worlded.org
Wed Jun 20 23:08:09 EDT 2007

Great list! I had forgotten about Computer Tutor. That's one of my favorites, but it is too bad it doesn't cover word processing. Do you have a favorite on your list?
Thanks!
Steve

>>> <LaFerlazzo at aol.com> 06/20/07 2:08 PM >>>

The two links below will take you to about fifty or so sites that my high
school English Language Learners use to become more familiar and comfortable
with the computer:

_http://www.bayworld.net/ferlazzo/englishthemes.html#computer_
(http://www.bayworld.net/ferlazzo/englishthemes.html#computer)

_http://www.bayworld.net/ferlazzo/englishint.html#typing_