[Technology 1097] Re: Your advice

Share: Share on LinkedIn! Print page! More options

Steve Quann steve_quann at worlded.org
Wed Jun 20 23:08:09 EDT 2007

Great list! I had forgotten about Computer Tutor. That's one of my favorites, but it is too bad it doesn't cover word processing. Do you have a favorite on your list?

>>> <LaFerlazzo at aol.com> 06/20/07 2:08 PM >>>

The two links below will take you to about fifty or so sites that my high
school English Language Learners use to become more familiar and comfortable
with the computer:

Larry Ferlazzo
Sacramento, CA

_http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/_ (http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/)