[Technology 1108] NYC School to Promote "Gaming Literacy"

David J. Rosen djrosen at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 19:00:30 EDT 2007

Technology Colleagues,

A new NYC public school is being designed that aims at literacy and
other skills through "game designed and game-inspired methods." I do
not know if this was inspired by James Gee's writing, or if its
design comes from other sources, but I think this is a model we may
want to pay attention to. To read about it, in an article from
Industry News, go to:

http://tinyurl.com/yqtj5q

David J. Rosen
djrosen at comcast.net