[Technology 1112] Re: Your advice

Tommy B McDonell tommy.mcdonell at nyu.edu
Mon Jun 25 12:07:06 EDT 2007

Steve, I just tried to email you but I bounced so here are some more. I was going to send them privately as I'm not sure what it is you all specifically want. I tend to lurk on this listserv, these days so I must have missed something. Anyway here are some more sites. If someone would tell me what specifically they want, I'm pretty good at finding stuff. And somewhere at home I have tutorials I created!

Hi, I can post these on nifl but I don't know that this is what you are looking for. So here are some other ones.

http://www.jegsworks.com/Lessons/words/index.html----this is on Word and Windows

http://aect.ed.psu.edu/viewlets/prerequisite.htm this has everything including turning the computer on and off, using a mouse etc.

http://www.sabrinasterling.com/videos.html These are easier how to computer/word stuff and seem to be videos created for elementary school. There is a better beginning page or index on http://www.sabrinasterling.com/

http://calgarypubliclibrary.com/library/tutorials.htm This has a whole bunch of tutorials for word processing, using the Internet etc. And tutorials for setting up email in yahoo, hotmail, etc.

If these are not what you want, tell me exactly what the tutorial is supposed to do and I am sure I can find it.

Tommy B. McDonell,Ph.D.
tbr202 at nyu.edu
Adjunct Assistant Professor,
Multilingual Multicultural Studies