[Technology 1113] Re: Your advice

Steve Quann steve_quann at worlded.org
Mon Jun 25 13:09:19 EDT 2007

Tommy,
I think I have taken up enough cyberspace with this and so I think
after this I should probably take input off the list.

One dilemma is about email since each one is slightly different, but I
guess the ideal would be helping students with the concept of not only
signing up but using reply sending an attachment.

I am imagining this instruction be done all online for students getting
ready to take a self-paced course. I guess behind all this to see if
there is a way that someone with basic mouse skills learn all they need
to in order to do self-study. And if so, what sites are out there now
--trying to avoid reinventing the wheel ---that will best help someone
move through this process.

Thanks all,

Steve Quann
World Education
44 Farnsworth Street
Boston, MA
617.482.9485

>>> Tommy B McDonell <tommy.mcdonell at nyu.edu> 6/25/2007 11:51 AM >>>

Steve when you say email what exactly are you looking for? Most email
accounts have directions. If you wanted a specific email account, I can
design one pretty simply or may have one in PA. Also what do you want
for word processing, I can look for more. T

Tommy B. McDonell,Ph.D.
tbr202 at nyu.edu
Adjunct Assistant Professor,
Multilingual Multicultural Studies