[Technology 1201] FW: [Assessment 892] Assessment of Literacy

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Sat Aug 11 09:57:25 EDT 2007

Hi Technology Colleagues,

I received this query on the NIFL Assessment Discussion List the other
day, but there's been no response. I was wondering if maybe we'd have
some luck asking subscribers here if they have suggestions. Does anyone
have suggestions for Nancy?

I'll forward replies to the Assessment List from here. (Or feel free to
post your responses there by going to:

Thanks!!

Marie Cora

Marie Cora
<mailto:marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com> marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
NIFL Assessment Discussion List Moderator
Coordinator, LINCS Assessment Special Collection
http://literacy.kent.edu/Midwest/assessment/