[Technology 1249] Re: Homeland Security question

Matthias Sturm msturm at alphaplus.ca
Wed Aug 29 15:13:05 EDT 2007

Hi David and all

Thanks for your questions and interest in work outside of the US. Too bad all this discussion takes place under the umbrella of homeland security.

I inserted my answers to your questions in your message. Since there were 4 distinctly different programs participating in the pilot, I won't go into much detail about the specifics of each but I will draw your attention to where in the project report you can find additional info if you are interested. The report is at http://distance.alphaplus.ca

Cheers, Matthias