[Technology 1265] Re: ESL "Carnival"

LaFerlazzo at aol.com LaFerlazzo at aol.com
Thu Sep 6 23:59:33 EDT 2007

Hi, Everybody,

I know a number of people on this list have blogs, and I wanted to invite
people to submit a blog posting for an ESL "Carnival" I'm hosting on my blog.

A Carnival is basically a collection of posts from various blogs on a
selected topic. All you have to do is pick a post you've written sometime over the
past few months or one that you will write in September that you think is
particularly insightul or helpful and that's related to teaching English
Language Learners. Send the link to me by Sept. 30th and I'll post the collection
shortly thereafter.

If there's interest, we could continue this monthly or quarterly, each time
hosted by a different blog.

Here's a post I've written announcing it:

_http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/2007/09/06/lets-start-an-esl-carnival/_
(http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/2007/09/06/lets-start-an-esl-carnival/)

And here's a link to a recent "Carnival of Education" to give you an idea of
what a Carnival might look like:

_http://educationwonk.blogspot.com/2007/09/carnival-of-education-week-135.html
_
(http://educationwonk.blogspot.com/2007/09/carnival-of-education-week-135.html)