[Technology 1308] Re: Technology Integration Self-Assessment - an Intro

Ginnie Gorin ggorin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 18:02:40 EDT 2007

As coordinator of a Adult Education program in northeastern CT ("the quiet
corner"), I happened upon this website as I was preparing for our fall
professional development workshops for teachers. I tried it myself and very
much liked it, so I recommended to the staff. Hopefully some of them will
check it out and give me feedback.
Ginni Gorin