[Technology 1310] Discussion day two

Share: Share on LinkedIn! Print page! More options

Mariann Fedele MariannF at lacnyc.org
Tue Oct 2 10:27:34 EDT 2007

Hello Tech list Colleagues,

I would like to welcome Marian Thatcher back to the technology list for
day two of our discussion of the Technology Integration Self-Assessment.

Have members of the list been able to access and go through the

Please share your reflections, thoughts and questions with Marian and
the list.

Welcome back Marian!

Mariann Fedele

NYC Regional Adult Education Network

Literacy Assistance Center

NIFL Technology and Literacy Discussion List
32 Broadway 10th Floor
New York, New York 10004
mariannf at lacnyc.org