[Technology 1310] Discussion day two

Mariann Fedele MariannF at lacnyc.org
Tue Oct 2 10:27:34 EDT 2007

Hello Tech list Colleagues,

I would like to welcome Marian Thatcher back to the technology list for
day two of our discussion of the Technology Integration Self-Assessment.

Have members of the list been able to access and go through the
assessment?

Please share your reflections, thoughts and questions with Marian and
the list.

Welcome back Marian!

Mariann Fedele

Director,

NYC Regional Adult Education Network

Literacy Assistance Center

Moderator,
NIFL Technology and Literacy Discussion List
32 Broadway 10th Floor
New York, New York 10004
212-803-3325
mariannf at lacnyc.org