[Technology 1331] Re: What are your learning strategies?

Wendy Quinones teacherwendyq at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 11:50:51 EDT 2007

Hi Marian and all,
I quibble about finding a tech buddy who is necessrily ahead of you on the
curve. I'm regarded as one of the most tech-savvy people where I work, so
finding somebody ahead of me would be tough. However, I find I learn a
tremendous amount by working with others to improve *their* skills. Often
they ask me questions that either I don't know the answer to or about things
I haven't used for a long time and need to refresh. They also often either
suggest or force me to use new teaching strategies for the tech I do have.
So I think having a buddy who is equally determined to focus on and use tech
is a lot more important than where they are on the learning curve.

Wendy Quinones