[Technology 1341] Re: What are your learning strategies?

KUTHFAM at aol.com KUTHFAM at aol.com
Sun Oct 7 21:57:31 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/3/2007 3:48:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mthacher at otan.us writes:

One interesting question raised by the online professional development plan
is - how do we learn new things? We created a list of learning strategies
based on the experience of the expert advisors and interviewing a variety of
teachers. On the form you can choose a strategy from the list or add your own.
The list includes:

I'd ask my kids. They know much more than I do.