[Technology 1347] Re: Online Portfolios

jennfwms at aol.com jennfwms at aol.com
Tue Oct 9 20:53:00 EDT 2007

Holly:

We use a tool call LiveText at GA State university to produce and post portfolios. Students  were charged  $75 for their subscription. However, I think that was imposed by the school versus the tool. I am sure they were trying to recoup their cost for the licenses.

The tool was very user friendly. I am a pretty simple technology user so I didn't try to use many fancy functions but I believe the capability is there.

I hope this is helpful.

Thanks

Jennifer Williams

GA State University