[Technology 1348] Re: What are your learning strategies?

jennfwms at aol.com jennfwms at aol.com
Tue Oct 9 20:57:34 EDT 2007

I like this idea and will check it out.

Thanks

Jennifer

GA State University

Masters Student

-----Original Message-----
From: KUTHFAM at aol.com
To: technology at nifl.gov
Sent: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 9:57 pm
Subject: [Technology 1341] Re: What are your learning strategies?

In a message dated 10/3/2007 3:48:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mthacher at otan.us writes:

One interesting question raised by the online professional development plan is - how do we learn new things? We created a list of learning strategies based on the experience of the expert advisors and interviewing a variety of teachers. On the form you can choose a strategy from the list or add your own. The list includes:

I'd ask my kids. They know much more than I do.