[Technology 1350] Language Acquisition & Technology

Melinda Thomsen mthomsen at lagcc.cuny.edu
Thu Oct 11 13:12:51 EDT 2007

Does anyone have any suggestions on articles about ESL acquisition and technology learning?
I tried ERIC and had trouble finding anything. It seems that from my classes,
students make a lot of progress in their communication skills when
the course includes technology, like Mp3 players, blackboard
classrooms, etc. so I am wondering if language acquisition and technology
are complimentary skills...

Thank you,
Melinda Thomsen

Melinda Thomsen
Vocational English Instructor
Center for Immigrant Education and Training
Room C233
LaGuardia Community College
31-10 Thomson Avenue
Long Island City, NY 11101