[Technology 1365] Media Library of Teaching Skills

David J. Rosen djrosen at comcast.net
Sat Oct 27 19:17:10 EDT 2007

Colleagues,

The Media Library of Teaching Skills (MLoTS) project, a free Web-
based library of short digital videos of adult education classrooms
and tutorials, now has three MLoTS-created reading and numeracy
videos and over 30 other videos, including those from:

• NCAL/ILI Professional Development Kit (ESOL and basic literacy
tutoring)
• NCAL/ILI Captured Wisdom (integrating technology),
• OTAN (integrating technology)
and
• CLESE (an informal assessment to capture what low-literate ESOL
learners can and cannot do with literacy)

I hope you will take a look. If you know of other good classroom or
tutoring short videos in digital form, please let me know. I am
hoping that MLoTS will become a large, "one-stop" collection for
adult literacy education classroom videos.

David J. Rosen
djrosen at comcast.net