[Technology 1370] Seeking nominations for Family Learning Software Award!!

Kallen Tsikalas ktsikalas at cfy.org
Tue Nov 6 13:20:44 EST 2007

Hello All...

Computers for Youth (www.cfy.org <http://www.cfy.org/> ) is seeking
nominations for its 2008 Family Learning Software Award. Games and
on-line environments that involve some kind of meaningful learning are
perfect candidates!

--> To see our criteria and nominate a web-based or stand-alone product,
please:

1. Visit http://www.cfy.org/FLSA-Call%20for%20Noms%20and%20Form.pdf

2. Complete the nomination form

--> The deadline for nominations is NOVEMBER 16, 2007!!

Nominating a learning product for CFY's Award will be one of the best
investments you make this year! The top 10-15 products will be
demonstrated to education executives from some of the most prominent
school districts across the country. These school districts are
responsible for software purchases of over $5 billion annually and
collectively serve more than 10% of America's schoolchildren. (See who
is on the "Education Executives Panel" at www.cfy.org
<http://www.cfy.org/> .) Moreover, the Winner of the Award may be
distributed to thousands of low-income families who participate in CFY's
program nationally.

--> Please distribute this announcement widely and do contact me if you
have any questions!

Best regards,

--Kallen :)

Kallen Tsikalas | Director of Research & Learning Services
Computers for Youth (CFY)
322 8th Avenue | Floor 12A | New York, NY 10001
212-563-7300 x 117 | 212-563-1215 Fax | www.cfy.org
<BLOCKED::http://www.cfy.org/>