[Technology 1382] Re: Send your students a phone message, yourself a reminder, or....

David J. Rosen djrosen at comcast.net
Sat Nov 17 17:52:47 EST 2007

Technology Colleagues,

Oops.. the reply below, published to the whole list, was supposed to
be only to Ku'ulei. Ah, well. The cat's out of the laptop case.

We have 12 great ideas -- and now everyone on the discussion list has
the URL for the resource. It would be great, if you experiment with
using jott, if you could post your comments to the list so we could
learn from your experience.

Is jott useful to you, to your students? If so, in what way(s)?

All the best,

David

David J. Rosen
djrosen at comcast.net