[Technology 1387] Paul Rogers Introduction

Paul Rogers pumarosa21 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 14:15:18 EST 2007

I just joined this list and would like to introduce myself.
I am the author and voice of a free ESL website for adult Spanish speakers, PUMAROSA.COM.
Recently I was hired by El Concilio del Condado in Oxnard, California to coordinate family literacy programs. There are classes in Citizenship, ESL, Computers and eventually there will be classes in Spanish literacy.
So, I am very eager to participate in the discussions on this list and to "meet' others in a similar setting.
Sincerely,
Paul Rogers