[Technology 1400] funding sources for computer/web based family literacy programs

Paul Rogers pumarosa21 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 15:26:13 EST 2007

I am doing research on grants for community based literacy programs, including computer/web based classes.
The focus is on Citizenship, ESOL, Spanish literacy, health education, and computer skills.
So, I am accumulating information on foundations that provide grants for the above and also course programs that might be worth adding to my list.
I would be very interested in communicating with anyone, especially those working in social service NGOs or churches.
Paul Rogers