[Technology 1428] Re: topics and guests for 2008

Mariann Fedele MariannF at lacnyc.org
Fri Dec 21 08:55:46 EST 2007

Thank you David and happy holidays!

What would others like to see happen on the list in the New Year?

One area of interest that I have that hasn't been explored via a
discussion before is the use of social networking sites with adult
literacy students.

Others?

Mariann Fedele

Director,

NYC Regional Adult Education Network

Literacy Assistance Center

Moderator,
NIFL Technology and Literacy Discussion List
32 Broadway 10th Floor
New York, New York 10004
212-803-3325
mariannf at lacnyc.org