[Technology 1440] Re: The Best Search Engines For ESL/EFL Learners

LaFerlazzo at aol.com LaFerlazzo at aol.com
Mon Dec 24 03:55:35 EST 2007

Hello, again, everybody,

Here's another year-end list specifically for ESL/EFL:

The Best Search Engines For ESL/EFL Learners -- 2007
(_http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/2007/12/24/the-best-search-engines-for-eslefl-learners-2007/_
(http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/2007/12/24/the-best-search-engines-for-eslefl-le
arners-2007/) )

I've been preparing some other similar Websites of the Year lists that I
haven't emailed this list about. You can access them, and additional ones I'll
be posting later this week, at:

_http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/websites-of-the-year/_
(http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/websites-of-the-year/)

Larry Ferlazzo