[Technology 1872] Re: Resources & tools related to technology andworkforce development?

Chalmers, William William.Chalmers at ucawd.suny.edu
Wed Jan 28 20:05:54 EST 2009

My office manages a community technology lab initiative called ATTAIN (Advanced Technology Training and Information Networking). All of our software and services support incumbent workers and those interested in entering the workforce. I can be reached at this email address.

William H. Chalmers
Assistant Provost and Interim Director
State University of New York
University Center for Academic and Workforce Development

(518) 443-5793
william.chalmers at ucawd.suny.edu <mailto:william.chalmers at ucawd.suny.edu>