Have you wondered what online options are available to you for staff development that give you an “inside view” of other adult education classrooms? Join us to learn how online video is being used effectively with teachers for staff development, including staff development for ABE, GED, ESOL, and integrating technology into instruction. Discussion List subscribers will also vote on the video category they wish to view, then we will experience using video for professional development. Hear from our guests and share your own experiences.
- Branka Marceta, Project Coordinator, Outreach and Technical Assistance Network (OTAN)
- David J. Rosen, President, Newsome Associates
- Marian Thacher, Director, Outreach and Technical Assistance Network (OTAN)
- Heide Spruck Wrigley, PhD, President, Literacywork International
Facilitator: Jackie Taylor, Professional Development List Moderator, Literacy Information and Communication System
- Poll: Vote for the Video You Want to Discuss
- OTAN (Registration required, but it's quick and free!)
- Electronic Village Online, My Video Classroom
- Videos by LiteracyWork International
- Evidence-Based Reading Instruction Videos from CALPRO
Please note: We do not control and cannot guarantee the relevance, timeliness, or accuracy of the materials provided by other agencies or organizations via links off-site, nor do we endorse other agencies or organizations, their views, products or services.