Digital Colorado Success UNLimited Toolbox
The Colorado Success UNlimited (CO SUN) Initiative, commissioned by the Colorado Community College System (CCCS) Foundation, is a college prep program that moves GED graduates and adult learners forward, reduces remedial education, and builds confident, successful students. The overarching goal of CO SUN is to create innovative transition programs and practices to promote the successful transition of out-of-school youth to community colleges. The Digital Colorado Success UNlimited Toolbox contains resources developed by the CO SUN Initiative directly applicable to Adult Career Pathways programs. These resources include the following:
- College Connection Program Implementation Guide – a how-to guide for administrators and program directors at adult education centers and community colleges;
- Navigator Manual – a reference tool that provides information about on-going case management, and career exploration assistance;
- Pedagogical Resources – instructional resources on critical thinking skills, math, reading/writing, study skills, and differentiated instruction;
- Assessment Resources – diagnostic assessment resources (Accuplacer, GED, TABE); and
- College and Career Readiness Resources – career assessment, career exploration, and goal setting resources as well as the college and career success course.
The Colorado Success UNlimited Initiative (CO SUN) was designed to identify and enhance innovative practices from Colorado’s Adult Education and Family Literacy program and extend them to other adult education centers across the state. The overarching goal of CO SUN was to create innovative transition programs and practices to promote the successful transition of out-of-school youth to community colleges.