Career Pathways Exchange
The Career Pathways Exchange is a free information service that consolidates and distributes career pathways-related resources, events, and information from federal and state agencies and partner organizations. The Exchange streamlines information from multiple outlets to facilitate a deeper national dialogue on career pathways systems development and implementation. In the Vice President’s Ready to Work: Job-Driven Training and American Opportunity report, the Career Pathways Exchange is identified (page 69) as a way to help states and interested stakeholders to develop, expand, and strengthen their career pathways systems.
Subscribers will receive email digests on topics of interest related to career pathways. To learn more about the Career Pathways Exchange before subscribing, watch our short video overview. Exchange offers:
- The latest information, resources, and events on career pathways from federal and state agencies and partner organizations;
- Resources and information on the following interest areas:
- Building Cross-Agency Partnerships,
- Identifying Industry Sectors and Engaging Employers,
- Designing Education and Training Programs,
- Identifying Funding Needs and Sources,
- Aligning Policies and Programs, and
- Measuring System Change and Performance;
- Access to updates on the go through the Exchange’s Facebook and Twitter pages—be sure to share our updates with your own networks by mentioning @Career_Pathways and #CPExchange;
- Access to archived resources through the Career Pathways Pinterest page;
- The opportunity to join online discussions occurring within the Career Pathways group within the LINCS Community; and
- Updates from the project.
The Exchange provides timely and high-quality information applicable to a broad range of career pathways constituents, including adult education, workforce development, health and human services, higher education, community colleges, and apprenticeship programs, among others. Subscribe to the Career Pathways Exchange today, and follow us on social media!
Moving Pathways Forward partners with federal agencies, organizations, and career pathways-focused initiatives to identify the latest high-quality career pathways information, events, and resources for distribution through the Career Pathways Exchange. The Exchange streamlines information from multiple outlets to facilitate a deeper national dialogue on career pathways systems development and implementation.
The project is seeking organizations working to advance career pathways to join us as partners on a rolling basis. If your organization produces resources or hosts events related to career pathways, we encourage you to partner with the Exchange! The benefits of partnership include:
- A mutually beneficial exchange of career pathways-related information relevant to our audiences;
- The ability to share your organization’s career pathways-related resources and events with new audiences through the Exchange’s email digests, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest pages;
- High-quality career pathways materials from federal and state agencies and partner organizations to share with your target audiences; and
- Heightened public awareness of your organization’s career pathways-related efforts.