2021 Teaching the Skills That Matter in Adult Education (TSTM) Virtual Conference
Join us for the 2021 TSTM Virtual Conference focused on teaching the skills that matter with approaches that work!
Hear from our featured keynote speaker, nationally known adult education experts, TSTM state cohort participants, TSTM students and OCTAE leadership.
Conference session topics will include:
- Teaching the Skills that Matter at a Distance
- TSTM, teacher practice and student outcomes
- Applying instructional approaches that work
- Integrating the skills that matter
- Innovation and best practices with the skills that matter
- Understanding and using the TSTM Toolkit
- And much more
Engage with your adult education colleagues from around the country in this interactive two-day professional development learning experience designed to help you learn about and how to teach the skills that matters for adult learners.
Who should participate in the TSTM Virtual Conference?
All adult educators – this event is designed with adult education teachers and administrators at the program and state level in mind.
Why register for the TSTM Virtual Conference?
- The last year has impacted our programs like never before. Learn from colleagues how TSTM has provided a way to connect and engage with learners where they are around the topics of health literacy, financial literacy, digital literacy, civics education and workforce preparation.
- Interact with adult education colleagues on relevant and meaningful content for today's adult learners.
- Join from anywhere as it will be offered entirely online. And if these dates don't work for you, all registered participants will have access to the conference presentation and materials for six months following the event.
- Network and connect with leaders in the field, participate in group discussions around topics of interest and create lasting professional relationships.
- It's FREE!
To register, visit http://bit.ly/2021TSTMVirtualConference.