Obtain Technical Assistance
- [Webinar] Leveraging Employer Partnerships to Support Adult Education Core Programs (June 5 at 11:00am EDT) | Register Here!
- [Webinar] Making Open Educational Resources (OER) Work for You (June 14 at 4:30pm EDT) | Register Here!
- [Webinar] Leveraging the OCTAE IET Checklist for Planning and Implementation (Date/Time TBD) | Register Here!
The LINCS Professional Development (PD) Center helps states build capacity to establish or operate high-quality professional development programs. The PD Center offers services to help states:
- Develop state- and program-based trainers to customize LINCS resouces
- Improve training delivery and access
- Integrate technology
- Better support local providers
The PD Center offers several different services:
- Participate in a technical assistance webinar and view archived webinars
- View the PD Center Calendar to see upcoming webinars and events
Join a Collaborative Learning Group
- Topical groups facilitated by subject matter experts that focus on common and state-specific concerns, incorporate opportunities for individualized support and mentoring, and provide opportunities for community engagement and peer sharing.