Obtain Technical Assistance
- Check back soon for updates!
The LINCS Professional Development (PD) Center helps states build capacity to establish or operate high-quality professional development programs. The PD Center offers services to help states:
- Develop state- and program-based trainers to customize LINCS resources
- Improve training delivery and access
- Integrate technology
- Better support local providers
The PD Center offers several different services:
- Participate in a technical assistance webinar and view archived webinars
- View the PD Center Calendar to see upcoming webinars and events
Join a Collaborative Learning Group
- Topical groups facilitated by subject matter experts that focus on common and state-specific concerns, incorporate opportunities for individualized support and mentoring, and provide opportunities for community engagement and peer sharing.