Technical Assistance Webinars
The LINCS Professional Development (PD) Center offers technical assistance webinars to assist states in leveraging resources and identifying strategies to implement Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Section 223 requirements. Each webinar features a brief overview of related WIOA requirements and provides state examples and resource in meeting these requirements. Additional resources and tools developed by the LINCS PD Center are also featured. Webinars are designed to support professional development staff, but registration is open to all.
- Implementing Content Standards in Adult Education: Two States’ Stories (April 11, 2018, 1pm EDT)
- Leveraging Employer Partnerships to Support Adult Education Core Programs (Date Forthcoming)
Archived Webinars: (COMING SOON)
- How Pennsylvania & Ohio Increased Access to PD using Virtual Offerings (Offered: October 17, 2017)
- Leveraging Libraries to Support Adult Education (Offered: November 8, 2017)
- Using the State Leadership Self-Assessment and Asset Map Tools to Gauge WIOA Priorities and Implementation (Offered: November 28, 2017)