The LINCS Community
The LINCS Community provides members with discussion forums, news, events, shared resources, professional development opportunities, and more. The LINCS Community inspires adult education professionals to discuss and refine evidence-based practices, motivating one another to continue to improve not only their practice but also students’ education and employment outcomes.
Join the Discussion
How does this work?
The LINCS Community has several colleagues managing the community and sharing expertise within and across groups to help you get the most from your online learning experience. Read more about the Community Leadership.
How can you get involved?
- Login or register for a new account; participation in the LINCS Community is free! Be sure to read and agree to the User Code of Conduct.
- Join one or more groups where you would like to participate, learn, and contribute in order to advance your own professional development learning goals and your group’s purpose.
- Explore any of the group’s tabs located in the horizontal navigation: Home, Discussion, Documents, Polls, and Events. These tabs offer you multiple ways to participate in the group.
- Explore the options available to you under your Profile. You can track your own online interactions in your Profile and easily document your participation in order to meet your program’s or state’s professional development participation requirements.
- Jump in to the conversation! You won’t break anything and Technical Support is here to assist you.