As a resource gathering and professional development dissemination system, LINCS provides adult education state leaders and practitioners with numerous ways to engage in personal and collaborative professional development activities. All LINCS materials and activities are created using evidence-based research and aim to help adult educators design and deliver high-quality educational opportunities to adult learners.
Please consider participating in the following LINCS professional development activities:
- Joining and contributing to the LINCS Community
- Participating in one of LINCS’ online courses
- Hosting a training from the LINCS training catalog on a topic area of interest
- Reading, listening to, viewing, and implementing the strategies and materials found within the multimedia resources of the LINCS Resource Collection
- Working with your state staff to take advantage of face-to-face and online professional development opportunities provided with LINCS technical assistance and professional development.