The Career Pathways Exchange is a free information service that consolidates and distributes career pathways-related resources, events, and information from Federal and State agencies and partner organizations. The Exchange streamlines information from multiple outlets to facilitate a deeper national dialogue on career pathways systems development and implementation.
Subscribers receive email digests on topics of interest related to career pathways. The Exchange offers:
- The latest information, resources, and events on career pathways from Federal and State agencies and partner organizations
- Resources and information on topics critical to career pathways implementation
- Building Cross-Agency Partnerships
- Identifying Industry Sectors and Engaging Employers
- Designing Education and Training Programs
- Identifying Funding Needs and Sources
- Aligning Policies and Programs
- Measuring System Change and Performance
- Access to on-the-go updates through the Exchange’s Facebook and Twitter pages
- Access to archived resources through the Career Pathways Pinterest page
- The opportunity to join online discussions occurring within the Career Pathways group within the LINCS Community
The Exchange provides timely and high-quality information applicable to a broad range of career pathways constituents, including adult education, workforce development, health and human services, higher education, community colleges, career and technical education, and apprenticeship programs, among others.
The Exchange partners with Federal agencies, organizations, and career pathways-focused initiatives to identify the latest high-quality career pathways information, events, and resources for distribution through the Career Pathways Exchange.
If your organization produces resources or hosts events related to career pathways, consider a partnership with the Exchange. The benefits of partnership include:
- A mutually beneficial exchange of career pathways information relevant to our audiences
- The ability to share your organization’s career pathways-related resources and events with new audiences through the Exchange’s email digests, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest pages
- High-quality career pathways materials from Federal and State agencies and partner organizations to share with your target audiences
- Heightened public awareness of your organization’s career pathways-related efforts